Position no longer available
This position is already filled. Head over to Careers to see all open positions.
UX Researcher & Content Strategist (full time)
This role offers an exciting mix of user research and storytelling. Based on your research insights you create compelling content to educate and inspire researchers around the world. You will substantially shape the voice of Condens and how the brand is perceived across multiple channels.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Our customers range from freelancers and agencies to startups and large enterprises. Content is an elemental part of the experience we deliver and complements our software. We follow a strict “user first” approach to content creation and naturally this starts with research.
In this role you will
- use your research skills to explore the needs of potential and existing customers
- be responsible for the entire content creation pipeline including distribution via relevant channels
- establish Condens as a thought leader in UXR and Research Ops
- build a vivid UX Research community by running events like workshops and meetups
- work closely with product and sales colleagues to discuss concepts and help inform decisions
The role is perfect for you if you
- have previous experience as a user researcher, UX designer or similar
- are a fast learner and can quickly structure complex topics
- enjoy to convey knowledge to others in the form of engaging stories
- are a strong communicator in written English
- work results-oriented and keep track of your goals
- are outgoing and will proactively engage with our community to build relationships
What we offer
- You will have significant impact on the trajectory of a young startup
- You contribute to the global UXR community and advance user research as a discipline
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- We trust you and let you take ownership from day one
- Autonomy for you to make the final call in your area of expertise
- Participation in the company’s success via profit sharing
- Salary range: 40.000-50.000€ per year
People from all backgrounds are explicitly encouraged to apply.