Position no longer available
Senior Marketing Manager (full time)
This is the first dedicated marketing role at Condens. You will take ownership of our marketing strategy and execution. This is a key role as your work will significantly contribute to the company’s performance and directly shape how Condens is perceived as a brand.
The position is ideal for someone who has broad marketing experience and feels ready to spearhead marketing in a growing startup. If you strive in an environment that trusts and enables you from day one, Condens might be the perfect place for you. The role requires a practical approach with a hands-on mentality, strong analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture. We believe this is the perfect starting point to develop into a leadership position.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular SaaS tools for UX research. Hundreds of companies around the world - from startups like Flink to enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- take ownership of our marketing strategy and execution
The role is perfect for you if you
- have a passion for marketing and have proven that you are really good at it in previous roles
- are an analytical thinker who can formulate complex ideas in a concise way
- have broad experience in marketing - ideally in a growing B2B SaaS company
- can think about big picture plans and then execute those plans with a hands-on mentality a minute later
- are a strong communicator in English who is able to adopt and develop Condens’ tone of voice
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (e.g. strategy, decision making, sales performance)
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market and a personal relationship with our customers
- You will quickly see the results of your work and have significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Personal development opportunities with the potential of becoming our Head of Marketing
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Participation in the company’s success via profit sharing
- Salary range: 65.000-80.000€ per year