Position no longer available
This position is already filled. Head over to Careers to see all open positions.
Product Marketer (full time)
In this role, you will drive awareness for Condens among potential users and help existing customers make the most out of our product. You will communicate the value of our tool along the buying journey and shape how the brand is perceived across multiple channels.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Our customers range from freelancers and agencies to startups and large enterprises. We believe in the value of diverse backgrounds. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- drive the launch of new features in close coordination with the product team
- shape the content strategy and own the content creation pipeline from initial research to distribution via relevant channels
- be responsible for our social media presence and grow our reach
- organize our participation in industry conferences and run events like community meetups
- track and analyze relevant metrics to identify effective channels and campaigns
The role is perfect for you if you
- have previous experience in product marketing and B2B content creation
- are a fast learner and can quickly structure complex topics
- know how to tell engaging stories and are a strong communicator in written English
- work results-oriented and keep track of your goals
- are outgoing and will proactively engage with our community to build relationships
- have a general interest in UX and particularly UX research - prior experience in the field is a plus
What we offer
- You will have significant impact on the trajectory of a young startup
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- We trust you and let you take ownership from day one
- Autonomy for you to make the final call in your area of expertise
- Participation in the company’s success via profit sharing
- Salary range: 40.000-50.000€ per year
People from all backgrounds are explicitly encouraged to apply.