Position no longer available
This position is already filled. Head over to Careers to see all open positions.
Munich / Remote
Product Marketer - Content (Working student)
In this role you use the power of content to drive awareness for Condens among potential users and help existing customers make the most out of our product. You will substantially shape the voice of Condens and how the brand is perceived across multiple channels.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Our customers range from freelancers and agencies to startups and large enterprises. We believe in the value of diverse backgrounds. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- contribute to the content strategy, come up with new content ideas and assess their impact
- fully own the content creation pipeline from initial research to distribution via relevant channels
- create content pieces such as blog posts, customer success stories and onboarding guides
- distribute content via our social media presence and grow our reach
- organize and support events like customer workshops and community meetups
The role is perfect for you if you
- are a fast learner and can quickly structure complex topics
- know how to tell engaging stories and are a strong communicator in written English
- work results oriented and keep track of your goals
- are outgoing and proactively engage with our community to build relationships
- have an eye for design and contribute ideas for visualizations and illustrations (graphic design or illustration skills are a plus)
- have experience in B2B content creation and distribution via social media
What we offer
- You will be able to directly impact the trajectory of a young startup
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- We trust you and let you take ownership from day one
- Autonomy for you to make the final call in your area of expertise
People from all backgrounds are explicitly encouraged to apply.