Legal & Contract Management
In this position, you will contribute to our startup’s legal operations while directly collaborating with management. This provides an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an international B2B tech startup and shape the legal foundation of our company.
As we are an international company with customers in 50+ countries, you will work with a diverse set of people in various jurisdictions and communicate predominantly in English.
For this position, you can work with us on-site in our Munich office or remotely from any location in Germany. If you are planning a career at the intersection of law and technology this position is the ideal starting point.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- create, review and negotiate terms with our enterprise customers
- optimize the contract review process by introducing tools and processes
- conduct research on specific legal topics and present recommendations to the management team
The role is perfect for you if you
- are currently enrolled as a student of law or a related field in a German university
- show interest in business and technology law and ideally have previous experience
- are a strong communicator in both German and English
- work independently and in a structured manner
- deliver solution-oriented results with little supervision
- are available to work between 10-12 hours per week
What we offer
- Practical work experience and insights into the legal operations of an international B2B technology startup
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup so you can learn beyond your role
- Your work will directly impact the contractual relationships with our customers and forms an important contribution to our business processes
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt (if you are based in Munich)
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Salary: 20€/hour with the possibility for a raise