Position no longer available
Accounting & Finance Specialist
In this role, you will contribute to the financial operations of our startup, collaborating directly with the management team. This provides an opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an international B2B tech startup and contribute to the financial basis of our company.
Your responsibilities will include managing our accounting processes in close collaboration with external tax accountants. Your focus will be on ensuring accuracy in numerical data and documentation. Additionally, you will run the receivables management, coordinating with our Customer Success team and clients to guarantee timely payments. Your role extends to financial reporting and assisting the management team in making strategic financial decisions. Beyond these core responsibilities, you will contribute to enhancing our workflows and implementing tools to facilitate the scalability of our financial operations as our customer base expands.
As we are an international company with customers in 50+ countries, you will work with a diverse set of people and communicate in German and English.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- prepare monthly accounting in collaboration with our tax accountants
- be responsible for receivables management
- support the preparation of internal and external reports
- ensure compliance with evolving tax and accounting regulations
- continuously improve our accounting processes and tooling
- assist in strategic finance including cash management and investments
The role is perfect for you if you
- have previous experience in accounting, finance or a related field
- are well-organized, come prepared and work independently with great attention to detail
- communicate fluently in both German and English
- are available to work about 15 hours per week
What we offer
- insights into the financial operations of an international B2B technology startup, working directly with the founders
- transparent and supportive company culture with frequent team events
- beautiful office in the heart of Munich
- flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
- Part-time salary: 14.500€ per year based on 15 hours per week contract
- Working student salary: 15-17€/hour with the possibility for a raise