Account Executive - Enterprise
As a growing startup, we see increasing demand from enterprise organizations in using Condens to streamline their UX Research process and to make research insights accessible to stakeholders. In this role you will be responsible to proactively develop our positioning in this market segment by taking a cross-functional approach.
The first part of this role is to identify large organizations who might benefit from our software based on clearly defined criteria and to create awareness for the solutions Condens offers. This requires an analytical approach, good storytelling skills to find the right message and a sense for marketing in a B2B environment.
After establishing a first contact, you will be responsible as the customer journey progresses. This includes personal calls to understand the prospects’ needs, offering product tours to explain how Condens can help and supporting during the procurement process up to the conclusion of a contract. This part of the role requires interpersonal skills, the ability to build a relationship over time and expertise in enterprise procurement.
What makes this role interesting is that you will accompany the entire customer journey from the first touch point to the continuous usage of our product. Of course you don’t have to pull this off on your own, but will collaborate closely with colleagues from Customer Success and Marketing. If you are an analytical thinker who also thrives in a position with direct customer contact, this might be the ideal fit.
And in case you are wondering: We don’t believe in dull outreach via cold calls or mass emails, but see ourselves as a value-providing partner to potential customers. Ways to establish a first contact could be by offering webinars, organizing expert panels or connecting researchers from different companies for knowledge exchange.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including companies like Deloitte, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- build and execute campaigns to establish a relationship with enterprise prospects in collaboration with the marketing team (no cold calls or mass emails)
- engage with potential customers personally, identify their needs, and showcase how Condens can optimize their UX research process
- guide prospects through the procurement process up the conclusion of a contract
- be the main point of contact for selected enterprise customers, leading check-in calls and ensuring they get the most out of Condens
- work closely with colleagues from marketing, content, customer success and product to continuously improve the enterprise customer experience
The role is perfect for you if you
- have an engaging personality who enjoys working with people and building relationships
- have a service mindset and take energy from helping others
- are resourceful in developing and testing marketing campaigns to establish a connection with potential enterprise customers
- bring experience in B2B sales, business development or customer success ideally in an enterprise setting
- communicate fluently in German and English in a B2B setting
- are well-organized, come prepared and reliably follow up on tasks
- are available to work until 8 pm once a week to serve customers in US time zones
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (strategy, decision making, sales performance) so you can learn beyond your role
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market and a personal relationship with our customers
- A vivid company culture with frequent team events including joint lunches, summer & winter trips and lots of fun
- Beautiful office in the heart of Munich
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
- Salary range: 50.000-65.000€ per year plus equity package