Position no longer available
This position is already filled. Head over to Careers to see all open positions.
Visual Designer (full time)
We are looking for a Visual Designer to help us improve and iterate on our visual language across all contact points with our target audience. This means you’ll closely collaborate with colleagues from Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Content to elevate the visual appearance of our website, product, onboarding and marketing materials.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular SaaS tools for UX research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- create layouts and designs for our website, product and marketing materials
- enable your colleagues with guidelines, templates & artifacts
- help translate the Condens brand along it’s core principles simplicity, friendliness and reliability into our evolving visual language
- collaborate closely with colleagues from Product, Marketing, Customer Success and Content
The role is perfect for you if you
- have a generalist mindset and like working across multiple different output media
- value simplicity, clarity and elegance over flashy effects and latest trends
- like working iteratively to constantly improve Condens’ visual appearance
- enjoy sharing knowledge and enabling colleagues
- have a high degree of personal responsibility and a creative urge
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (strategy, decision making, sales performance) so you can learn beyond your role
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market
- You will quickly see the results of your work and have significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Autonomy for you to make the final call in your area of expertise
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Participation in the company’s success via our employee stock program and profit sharing
- Salary range: 40.000-55.000€ per year
People from all backgrounds are explicitly encouraged to apply.