Position no longer available
This position is already filled. Head over to Careers to see all open positions.
Marketing Manager - Growth & Product (full time)
This is the first dedicated marketing role at Condens. You will drive our growth and product marketing activities helping us to communicate the benefits of Condens among prospects and customers.
The position is ideal for a marketing allrounder with experience in either growth or product marketing. It requires a practical approach with a hands-on mentality, strong analytical skills and the ability to see the bigger picture as you contribute to our marketing strategy. As such, we believe this role offers the ideal ground to learn and eventually develop into a leadership position.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Our customers range from startups like Flink to large enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- build a monitoring system to analyze the end-to-end performance of our marketing efforts across the customer lifecycle to identify opportunities for improvement
- come up with, implement and track experiments to improve KPIs across stages of the prospects’ journey (acquisition, activation, retention, revenue, and referral)
- be responsible for product marketing including messaging, positioning and new feature launches
- boost growth by establishing partnerships with complementary tools, driving customer reviews and equipping sales with knowledge and content
- improve tooling and analytics to create an environment for continuous learning
- further develop our marketing strategy in collaboration with the founders
The role is perfect for you if you
- have full-time marketing experience in either growth or product marketing
- demonstrated your analytical skills and ability to draw conclusions from data in multiple projects
- executed campaigns where you improved customer acquisition or activation metrics
- have worked in a software or tech environment, ideally in B2B SaaS
- are a strong communicator in English who is able to translate features into value for users
- bring a hands-on mentality combined with the ability to think strategically
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (e.g. strategy, decision making, sales performance)
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market and a personal relationship with our customers
- You will quickly see the results of your work and have significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Personal development opportunities with the potential of developing into a leadership position
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Participation in the company’s success via profit sharing
- Salary range: 50.000-65.000€ per year
People from all backgrounds are explicitly encouraged to apply.