Position no longer available
Head of Marketing (full time)
To explain what this role is about, let us provide some context: The three founders started Condens in 2018 and, naturally, the initial focus was on product development and finding the first customers. As that went well, we started the first marketing initiatives consisting of content, social media, and conference sponsorings helping us create awareness and build our brand. In the following years, we slowly expanded our team and also benefited from a growing UX research market. Eventually, this led to a 5x revenue growth and tripling of our customer base in 2021 with a similarly positive outlook for 2022.
Having completed the early startup stages successfully, we’re now looking for a Head of Marketing to help us reach the next level and leverage the opportunity in front of us.
The role is ideal for someone who seeks the dynamic and growth of a startup while appreciating that the basic pillars are in place: an attractive market, a popular product and a strong customer base. If you strive in an environment that trusts and enables you from day one, Condens might be the perfect place for you.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular SaaS tools for UX research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
The role is perfect for you if you
- know the ins & outs of B2B SaaS marketing but are flexible to adapt to the specifics of our industry, brand and values
- are an analytical thinker who can define a well-founded strategy and then get into hands-on execution mode a minute later
- enjoy building and leading a team of marketing specialists
- have accompanied a SaaS startup in the 1-5 Mio. ARR range as a team lead or core contributor
- are a strong communicator in English who is able to adopt and develop Condens’ tone of voice
What we offer
- You will be part of the leadership team and strongly shape the direction of Condens together with the founders
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market
- A vivid company culture with frequent team events including joint lunches, summer & winter trips and lots of fun
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
- Salary range: 85.000-100.000€ per year plus attractive equity package