Position no longer available
Customer Success Specialist (full time)
For thousands of User Researchers, Designers and Product Managers around the world Condens is a central tool of their work which they often use several hours a day.
And while the software plays a central role in our offering, our customers’ experience is made of so much more. It includes onboardings, consultation and providing the right content for them to achieve their goals and get the optimal value from Condens. That's exactly what this role is about.
Ultimately, doing a good job in Customer Success means enabling our customers to do impactful user research and accompany them on their path to becoming more people-centric organizations.
There are two aspects about the role which we want to highlight:
- You will be the point of contact for customers along their entire journey. This includes the phase when they consider adopting Condens, when they first start to use it and as they continue to use it over time.
- It’s not a support role where you’ll just work off incoming support tickets. You’ll continuously collaborate with customers and proactively think of ways to help them achieve their goals.
Overall, we believe this setup is beneficial for customers as they have one person who knows their situation very well. And it’s beneficial for you as you see the customer relationship develop and with that the positive impact of your work.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular SaaS tools for UX research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- be the main contact for potential customers throughout their journey with Condens: from the first product tour to the conclusion of a contract, the onboarding and beyond
- ensure the continued satisfaction and education of existing customers with the help of onboardings, personal check-in calls, webinars or training materials
- represent Condens at conferences, meetups and events
- work closely with colleagues from sales, marketing, content and product to continuously improve the customer experience
The role is perfect for you if you
- have an engaging personality who enjoys working with people and building relationships
- have a service mindset and take energy from helping others
- are a strong communicator in English who is able to reflect Condens’ tone of voice
- can create clearly structured content across media formats (text, images and video) and communication channels
- are well-organized, come prepared and reliably follow up on tasks
- are flexibly available to serve customers in US and EU time zones
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (strategy, decision making, sales performance) so you can learn beyond your role
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market and a personal relationship with our customers
- You will quickly see the results of your work and have significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely part of the time
- Participation in the company’s success via our employee stock program and profit sharing
- Base salary range: 48.000€ - 60.000€ per year