Content Marketing Specialist
Explaining what this role is about is quite straightforward: You will be responsible for all content marketing efforts at Condens. This means you will write yourself, collaborate with partners on new pieces and distribute the work so people get to see it.
Content is an elemental part of the experience we deliver and how we engage with our audience. It reveals our thinking and attitude thereby truly representing our brand. We follow a strict “audience first” approach to content creation that is based on a deep understanding of the topic, finding areas to contribute new content with added value, and a critical analysis of what we plan to say. We do create light and fun pieces at times, but never superficial ones.
As such, you will own the entire content creation pipeline and substantially shape the perception of our brand globally.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular SaaS tools for UX research. Hundreds of companies around the world - including enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal - use Condens to get a better understanding of their users. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- be responsible for the entire content creation pipeline including distribution via relevant channels
- establish Condens as a thought leader in UX Research and Research Ops
- run our social media channels to represent our brand and generate awareness
- closely collaborate with external partners and content creators, e.g. for illustrations and videos
- develop our content strategy and experiment with new content formats
- work closely with marketing and service design colleagues to embed content in Condens’ overall strategy
The role is perfect for you if you
- are a fast learner and can quickly structure complex topics
- enjoy conveying knowledge to others in the form of engaging stories
- are a strong communicator in written English
- have an eye for visual design and enjoy editing content for different channels
- are outgoing and will proactively engage with our community and partners to build lasting relationships
What we offer
- Transparent leadership and collaboration culture that lets you see the inner workings of a growing startup (strategy, decision making, sales performance) so you can learn beyond your role
- A product that users love in an exciting growing market
- You will quickly see the results of your work and have significant impact on the trajectory of the company
- Autonomy for you to make the final call in your area of expertise
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Participation in the company’s success via our employee stock program and profit sharing
- Salary range: 50.000-60.000€ per year