Position no longer available
Account Executive (full time)
This is the first dedicated sales role at Condens. You will drive our sales activities and help us build up an effective sales function.
The role includes a broad set of responsibilities for our inbound channels, outbound activities, process improvements and account management. We believe this is the perfect ground for a steep learning curve and to eventually develop into a leadership position.
Sales at Condens means a continuous relationship with the prospect throughout the entire evaluation process and beyond. We favor an empathetic and consultative approach that doesn't feel like sales to prospects, but helps them find the best solution for their needs.
About usCondens is a Munich based startup building one of the most popular software tools for user research. Our customers range from startups like Flink to large enterprises like Zeiss, Celonis and Bank of Montreal. Not the typical startup, Condens is a bootstrapped company (100% owned by the founders) that operates profitably so we have full control over where we go. Learn more on our about us page.
In this role you will
- be the main point of contact for inbound prospects guiding them through the entire purchase process up to the conclusion of a contract
- work with cross functional teammates in Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Content to find solutions for prospects and turn them into customers
- engage in selected outbound activities like webinars and conferences (no cold calling)
- improve our sales processes, toolchains and materials
- accompany accounts throughout their customer journey by coordinating renewals and upgrades, leading check-in calls and reporting feedback to the team
The role is perfect for you if you
- are able to convince people with your presentation and storytelling skills
- actively listen and use your empathy to find the right tone for each situation
- have previous sales experience in a closing role, B2B SaaS experience is a plus
- are tech savvy with ability to translate features into to value for customers
- are a strong communicator in English, German is a plus
- are flexibly available to cover both European and US time zones
What we offer
- You will have significant impact on the trajectory of a young startup working directly with the founders
- You will take ownership of our sales activities with the potential of developing into a leadership position
- Beautiful office in the heart of Maxvorstadt
- Flexible work hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Participation in the company’s success via profit sharing
- Salary range: 50.000-65.000€ per year